Tuesday’s 12:30-1:30pm Rowney Green Village Hall Starting 16th November
Join me at Rowney Green Village Hall Tuesdays at 12:30pm for baby massage and sensory sessions and a taste of normality for your maternity leave, surrounded by other local mums in a supportive environment. Classes provide a multi-mensory experience and lots of themed sensory toys each week. Most babies tend to fall aseep during massage, so there will also be tea/coffee provided for adults while having that all important time to chat to other mums. It will be the same group each week, which allows for mums to get to know each other a little better and arrange future sessions together or other play dates.
Each week will focus on a different area of massage; legs and feet, arms and hands, tummy and chest, back, face and head. Along with teaching targeted strokes to ease common teething, constipation and colic pains for babies. Group sizes are limited, so it is a calm, intimate session for you and your baby to grow that special bond deeper. Check out our website for more information around the benefits of baby massage.
On the 4th session of every course, Silverstar photography will join the session to offer the opportunity to have a proffessional photograph taken of your little one. There is no oblicagtion to buy, you will recieve a code to access the photos from home and make the choice whether to buy.
What if you need to cancel or amend your booking?
Please contact us as soon as possible, we do not offer refunds however we will try and allocate you to a different course whether it be in person or online
Please read the Covid-19 page on the website for class information. If you or anyone iin your household/support bubble has symptoms of Covid-19 do not attend - we will provide a recording on request if a session is missed.
Photos and videos
We will be taking photos in the session to add to our website, facebook and instagram pages. If you would prefer these photos were not shared online, please email email@example.com to let us know, alternatively make Nikki aware at the session.
During all sessions Nikki will be video recorded, this is to send to any participants that were unable to attend the session and would like to catch up in their own time. You will not be filmed but may be heard in the background of recordings.
We use paraben-free, alcohol free, nut free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, paediatrician approved massage oil. However, you can bring your own oil or lotion to use if preferred.
Due to Covid-19 please see below a list of precautions we are taking in accordance with government guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your household or support bubble has symptoms of Covid-19, or if you have been advised to self-isolate then you must not attend the session.
- If you or anyone in your household or support bubble is tested positive for Covid-19 and you have previously attended a session, you must inform Solihull baby massage.
- Parent and baby stations will be at least 2 meters apart.
- Upon arrival, please wear a mask and sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided. Once you are in your designated area you can remove your mask.
- All mats and equipment used will be cleaned/disinfected before every session, in line with the Covid-19 infection control guidelines.
- Please bring a towel or blanket to use in class as these will not be provided.
Ultimately, your safety is our priority and we want you to feel confident and reassured to bring your baby and enjoy the sessions together.