4 week course Thursdays 11:00-11:45 Starting 26th May
*This course runs over a half term holiday when there will be no classes. Course dates will therefore be 26th May, (a week of for half term) and 9th, 16th & 23rd June.
Join us at Hi Bri's Dance Studio on Thursdays at 11am for baby sensory sessions with a difference- the focus of tummy time and all of the different benefits of doing this explained to you, surrounded by other local parents in a supportive environment.
Classes are for babies from 8 weeks old to pre-crawling. All resources will be provided and will be different each week, there will also be tea/coffee provided for adults while having that all important time to chat to other mums. It will be the same group each week, which allows for mums to get to know each other a little better and arrange future sessions together or other play dates.
What if you need to cancel or amend your booking?
Please contact us as soon as possible, we do not offer refunds however we will try and allocate you to a different course whether it be in person or online
Please read the Covid-19 page on the website for class information. If you or anyone iin your household/support bubble has symptoms of Covid-19 do not attend - we will provide a recording on request if a session is missed.
Photos and videos
We will be taking photos in the session to add to our website, facebook and instagram pages. If you would prefer these photos were not shared online, please email email@example.com to let us know, alternatively make Nikki aware at the session.
During all sessions Nikki will be video recorded, this is to send to any participants that were unable to attend the session and would like to catch up in their own time. You will not be filmed but may be heard in the background of recordings.
We use paraben-free, alcohol free, nut free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, paediatrician approved massage oil. However, you can bring your own oil or lotion to use if preferred.
Due to Covid-19 please see below a list of precautions we are taking in accordance with government guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your household or support bubble has symptoms of Covid-19, or if you have been advised to self-isolate then you must not attend the session.
- If you or anyone in your household or support bubble is tested positive for Covid-19 and you have previously attended a session, you must inform Solihull baby massage.
- Parent and baby stations will be at least 2 meters apart.
- Upon arrival, please wear a mask and sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided. Once you are in your designated area you can remove your mask.
- All mats and equipment used will be cleaned/disinfected before every session, in line with the Covid-19 infection control guidelines.
- Please bring a towel or blanket to use in class as these will not be provided.
Ultimately, your safety is our priority and we want you to feel confident and reassured to bring your baby and enjoy the sessions together.